No matter whether you have a question about the gating in your two-color experiment or want to explore your high dimensional data set with the latest computational methods. We support you on those topics and you can send your questions by email to email@example.com.
- Are you unsure what the best analysis strategy is for your data?
- Are you unsure about the validity and applicability of your current analysis methods?
- Do you want to know what additional information you could get from your data?
- Are you interested in more sophisticated and advanced methods to analyze your data?
There is a wealth of methods available for the analysis of data collected with flow and mass cytometry. Already seemingly small and simple experiments can offer a vast amount of information when the right methods are employed. We offer help at all stages of your data analysis process.
Our involvement can range from short consultations to extended collaborations.
In many cases, it can be helpful to get in touch with us already in the planning phase of your experiments to ensure that the data you generate is of sufficient quality and all necessary controls are measured.
- Automated analysis of large data sets or recurring measurements.
- Exploratory analysis of high dimensional data sets with clustering and dimensionality reduction techniques.
- Estimation of robustness of values obtained by manual gating.