Sorters of the cytometry facility
The Cytometry Facility currently runs five BD Aria III and one BD Melody cell sorters that are primarily available to UZH and ETH researchers. Our sorters are partially available for service, all of them are available for trained power users.
Prizes for instrument usage can be found here.
Location of the instruments:
- Irchel Campus - Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH 8057 Zurich, Building 44 Floor G Room 03g
- University Hospital - Schmelzbergstrasse 12, CH 8091 Zurich, Building Path Floor G Room 49
- Schlieren Campus - Wagistrasse 12, CH 8952 Schlieren, Building WAD Floor K Room 104
- Children's hospital - August Forel Strasse 1, CH-8008 Zurich
Irchel Campus - Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH 8057 Zurich, Building 36 Floor M Room Biosafetylab Class III
For power users only: reminder for the last user of the day
- The last user of the day is always responsible for the instrument shutdown regardless of whether the booked slot is used or not.
- If you can not be present in person for that shutdown, you may contact the previous user or a colleague who has access to the instrument.
- The booking system allows you to extract contact details of all users who booked the respective instrument for this purpose.
- If oyu do not receive a confirmation from the previous user or a colleague that they will take care of the shutdown, you remain responsivle for the instrument.
- If you can not find a solution independently please contact the facility statt in due time to help resolve the issue.